|Date:||May 30, 2021|
|Time:||9:00 am - 7:00 pm|
British Columbia wide virtual event in support of hospitality and tourism industry workers to promote mental and physical health
March 15 - May 30, 2021
This FREE province-wide virtual event, a fundraiser for the BC Hospitality Foundation (BCHF), is a great way to promote your overall wellbeing and to connect safely with others in the hospitality industry.
#HospitalityHustle presented by Odlum Brown Limited is meant to:
Give people a healthy goal that would help keep them physically and mentally strong!
Show solidarity with owners and workers in the hospitality and tourism industry who are…
- struggling or have lost their livelihoods
- still working hard to keep their business afloat during extraordinary times
- providing a takeout option for those who are socially isolating and/or need a night off
Create awareness of the BCHF.
We encourage #HospitalityHustle participants to:
- Set a goal! The form of the activity is not important. Participants can walk, run, cycle, unicycle, golf, dance, prance, or any other physical activity…get moving!
- Share their experience on social media with the hashtag #HospitalityHustle.
- Challenge a friend anywhere in BC to join the event, or
- Create a team and challenge others to do the same.
For more information, and to register for free, please visit the event page.