|Date:||November 3, 2021 - November 4, 2021|
IMAGINING THE FUTURE OF TOURISM: REBUILD, REFRAME AND RETHINK
We invite you to come together as a tourism community to learn from everything we've been through and think differently about how we can co-create a vibrant and resilient tourism industry in BC. The BCRTS Tourism Summit 2021 is a joint virtual event, in collaboration with the Global Sustainable Tourism Council (GSTC). Attend thought-provoking workshops and panels, learn from tourism leaders from around the globe and network with industry colleagues. The BCRTS Tourism Summit 2021 is open to all tourism stakeholders and GSTC members at no cost.
- Experience a truly immersive virtual event centre
- Gain insights into the latest trends and developments in destination management, climate action, access and inclusion, Indigenous tourism and more
- Network with industry leaders, colleagues, and partners
- Engage with industry and community representatives at virtual exhibitor booths
- Bid on unique experiences and products through a virtual silent auction