|Date:||September 16, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm - 2:00 pm|
|Venue:||Online Industry Session|
Did you know? 1 in 5 individuals will experience mental illness this year. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact tourism and hospitality industry operations and employees across BC, there is an increasing awareness of the need to support mental health in the workplace.
For many employers and HR managers the topic of mental health in the workplace can be a difficult one to navigate and the process of generating leadership and employee buy-in, while critical for success, is often ongoing and sometimes challenging.
In response to the increased need for support, go2HR and the Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) have partnered in order to provide new accessible and virtual resources aimed at improving workplace mental health in the tourism and hospitality employers, including ski.
Join this webinar to:
- Learn about new mental health resources and supports available to you through the go2HR/CMHA partnership
- Learn more about the importance of leadership and employee buy-in and gain practical tips to help generate buy-in within your organization
- Gain valuable insights and best-practices shared by Matt Holbrook, Manning Park and Christine Schultheis, Resorts of the Canadian Rockies (RCR) who have achieved successes in generating buy-in and implemented a range of mental health initiatives and supports for their teams
- Ginger Brunner, Senior HR Specialist, go2HR
- Aaryn Secker, Associate Director, Education & Health Promotion, Lead Educator, Thoughtfull – CMHA Kelowna
- Christine Schultheis, Manager, People and Culture – Resorts of the Canadian Rockies Inc.
- Matt Holbrook, People & Culture Manager – Manning Park
This online session is intended for CWSAA Members only.
For more information, and to register, please visit the CWSAA website.