|Date:||August 25, 2020|
|Time:||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
Are you the owner of a small or medium sized business, and need support during COVID-19? This virtual event is for you.
Hear from WorkBC Centres, Service Canada and WorkSafeBC at this event especially for small and medium sized business owners, and learn about how they can support you and your business during the pandemic.
You'll hear about:
- How to safely re-engage in the economy
- Safety measures you'll need to take
- What steps you can take if you're facing a refusal to return from your staff
- What funding and benefits are available to you and how to navigate them
- WorkBC services including wage subsidies, job matching, unpaid work experience, talent matching and more.
For more information and to register for FREE, please visit the registration page.