|Date:||November 24, 2021|
|Time:||10:00 am -|
Join Greenstep Solutions for this upcoming webinar, where you will learn how to develop a sustainability management plan along with how to integrate it into your daily operation to help you track your progress towards your sustainability goals.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Analyze sustainability data to identify quick wins
• Create a set of realistic and achievable goals to improve sustainability performance
• Build an effective action plan to pursue your goals
• Engage your team on how to integrate your sustainability plan into your daily operation
• Tips on how to remain accountable to your plan
This webinar is for any business owner or manager who is interested in broadening their knowledge of sustainability while seeking guidance on how to implement a trackable plan from which to measure progress.
This webinar builds on the information that was covered in our Introduction to Sustainability session, but it is not essential to have attended the previous webinar in order to attend this session. If you wish to review the content that was previously covered, you may view the recording HERE.
To register for FREE, please visit: https://greensteptourism.com/events/