|Date:||July 22, 2021|
|Time:||1:00 pm - 3:00 pm|
Decolonizing Cultural Safety in the Workplace presented by Small Business BC
Cultural Protocols, Empathy & Safety offers a facilitated decolonial dialogue to support you or your organization to work through Nahanee Creative’s mini-courses and writing prompts together. In this two-hour workshop, you will create a Cultural Safety Plan of your own. While the teachings & critical Indigenous theory shared by Ta7talíya Michelle Nahanee are grounded in Squamish world view, they are applicable across Indigenous Territories.
What Will I Learn?
- Introduction to cultural protocols, empathy and safety
- Self reflection to understand your own role in these conversations
- Explore approaches to cultural work and decolonizing practices in a good way
- How to start introducing cultural safety into workplace policy
- Begin a Cultural Safety Plan of your own
For more information, and to register for free, please visit Small Business BC.