This one-hour webinar will address the practical and legal issues for Canadian employers arising from the current outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
The topics of focus in this employer update include the following:
- Return to work planning (i.e. Timing, Testing, Physical Distancing)
- Government support programs (i.e. Federal Wage Subsidy/Work Sharing)
- Remote work issues (i.e. Do you have a policy? Should you have a policy?)
- Employment Standards Amendments (i.e. Lay-Off Provisions)
- Family Status Accommodation (i.e. Human Rights Framework)
For more information and to register for FREE, please visit the Mathews Dinsdale website.