|Date:||April 29, 2020|
|Time:||5:00 pm - 5:30 pm|
You are invited to join UBC's complimentary webinar on lessons learned from China on how to restart an economy after Coronavirus peaks. This webinar is co-presented by UBC Sauder School of Business and Zhejiang University International Business School. This webinar will help guide you through these turbulent times.
This 30 min interactive webinar will discuss:
- Recovery strategies: Do you just turn on the switch? How did you manage inventory and backlog? Did your client base change when you re-opened?
- Motivating and leading people: How do you deal with the logistics of social distancing and gaps in supply chain? Should you restructure, or downsize? Did you have any strategies for keeping your people focused and productive?
- Remote working: Was this a good thing? Did it have any impact on teams and organizations?
- Business opportunities: Did COVID-19 open new opportunities for business, partnership, suppliers?
- Competition: Did COVID-19 alter your competitive landscape?
- Pivoting: What made some organizations better at switching product/service? Will this agility be sustained? Can you plan and structure for this
For more information and to register for FREE, please visit the UBC Sauder School of Business website.