This is a seasonal part-time position that requires the successful candidate to work weekends. Kid Activities: A binder outlining activities, including the supplies needed, is provided, and can be modified to your unique ideas with permission from the manager. Must commit to weekends -Friday evening (4 hrs – movie night) Saturday(up to 4 Hours) and Sunday (2-4 hours depending on long weekend) and Holiday Mondays (2 hrs). Can add shifts from other areas to get more hours like Store clerk or Custodial.
Adult Activities: These are not scheduled weekly but could be once/month and might include a Mini Golf evening Tournament, assisting with a park BBQ, & Entertainment as an example. These would be planned with the Manager and all ideas are welcome.
· Create and provide a variety of activities to children and adults, providing them as per the activities schedule on weekends throughout the summer, including all Long Holiday Weekends (weather permitting).
· Chose appropriate Movies and set up Movie Night on Friday evening weekly July and August up to and including Labour Day Weekend.
· Reporting weekly to the Manager and providing a list of supplies needed for events and activities.
· Working with office staff to update and photocopy Newsletters.
· Putting flyers in the appropriate locations throughout the park.
· Do inventory and keep storage area organized and clean.
· Outgoing personality and able to work well with children and adults.
· Computer skills in Microsoft Office & Publisher as you will be required to update activities, update website as needed & create posters.
· Good Communication Skills as a member of a dynamic team.
· Operating a Printer/Photocopier
· Submit a Criminal Record check working with Vulnerable Populations
· Able to operate a Golf Cart if/when required; Lift up to 25lbs
* Must be computer literate to be able to post events to website online
There is an opportunity to add additional shifts in a different area like Store/Custodial areas. There is also an opportunity if you wish to live on site with your own RV. Come join are friendly team and a beautiful surroundings.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASEAPPLY NOW! • ACTIVITIES CO-ORDINATOR • Country Maples RV Resort
Post Date: March 31, 2023 Deadline for Application: May 20, 2023
9010 Trans Canada Hwy
Country Maples RV Resort is located on Chemainus River on Vancouver Island in Chemainus, B.C. This 30-acre property has 180 campsites, which includes full and partial hook ups, along with tenting & group sites. This friendly resort has two shower/washroom on with laundry facilities and also has private trails leading to the Chemainus River with gorgeous deep swimming holes. Some of our amenities include a General Store, playgrounds, a seasonal heated swimming pool, 18-hole mini golf course as well as two enclosed dog runs.