The Assistant Manager reports to the Lodge Manager and is responsible for safe, guest orientated and economical day
to day operations of the lodge. The Assistant Manager coordinates with the Lodge Manager to ensure that all
responsibilities and duties are properly detailed, communicated to staff and completed in a timely manner.
Preferred Skills and Core Competencies
• Possess articulate communication skills required to interact effectively with guests, management,
employees and suppliers.
• Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments.
• Prepare budgets and monitor revenues and expenses.
• Ability to adapt quickly and respond to ever changing demands in a positive manner while under pressure.
• Ability to thrive in a diverse environment with a key focus on guest satisfaction.
• Positive attitude when handling guest requests/complaints.
• Ensure the lodge operations run smoothly in conjunction with the manager and in the managers absence.
• Demonstrate excellent time management, leadership skills, and interpersonal skills during work.
• Use passion and creativity for menu creation to showcase consistently vibrant and exciting dishes.
• Passion for working with people and the outdoors is an asset.
We provide accommodation and meals for all employees. Our shifts are three weeks on and one week off. Given our
remote location, all communications are via satellite. There is no cell-service at Bell 2 Lodge and the internet connection
is basic [not high-speed]. With its proximity to mountains, lakes and rivers, Bell 2 Lodge is an exciting place for outdoor
• Experience in the accommodation / hospitality industry in a managerial position.
• Proficient in English both spoken and written.
• Completion of secondary school.
• Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Excel, Word, & Outlook.
Please submit your application to: email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • ASSISTANT LODGE MANAGER • Last Frontier Heliskiing
Post Date: September 7, 2022 Deadline for Application: October 7, 2022
PO Box 1237
the largest single heli-ski area on the planet - over 10,100 square km
3 groups of just 4 guests per helicopter
located in northern British Columbia on the border with Alaska
2 bases of operation - Bell 2 Lodge and Ripley Creek Inn
4, 5, 7 and 10 day tours offering you the ultimate in flexibility
massive snowfalls = epic conditions
unrivalled terrain - that means world class tree skiing and huge alpine terrain