The Chateau Victoria Hotel & Suites is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about guest service to join the front office team as a bell person. We are ideally looking for someone who can work full-time over the busy summer period and part-time hours will still be available after September!
Why join our team?
Duties & Responsibilities
• Greeting guests at the front entry & courtyard of the hotel in a friendly and professional manner.
• Operate the courtesy shuttle and valet park guest vehicles on request.
• Ensure all aspects of work areas are maintained, cleaned, organized and up to date.
• Assist guests with luggage and escort incoming guests to their destination.
• Assist group & tour arrivals and departures, including all baggage handling between bus & guestrooms.
• Be aware of local attractions and restaurants and make recommendations to guests.
• All other duties as assigned.
Our Core Values, Do they meet yours?
Heart ~ Integrity ~ Respect ~ Environment ~ Dedication
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest in applying, we are only able to consider applicants with a valid work authorization for Canada.
If selected to continue in our application process, we will make contact by phone or email regarding the next steps.
Thank you for considering your employment with the Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites!APPLY NOW! • BELL PERSON • Chateau Victoria Hotel and Suites
Post Date: July 29, 2022 Deadline for Application: August 6, 2022
740 Burdett Avenue
At the Chateau Victoria we proudly boast 'Canada's finest independent hotel' as our mantra. We are truly unique.
We pride ourselves on providing spacious and affordable Victoria accommodation worthy of the CAA/AAA 3 diamond award for hospitality. At the same time, we offer both a roof top dining experience that compares with Victoria's finest restaurants and a classic cocktail lounge that has been nominated world's best hotel bar nominee in 2020 by Tales of the Cocktail.
You might expect to find these types of experiences in four or five star hotels in Victoria so to find this level of sophistication in a relaxed, unpretentious setting is in itself unique. Canada's finest independent hotel is a big claim but every one of our employees believes it and it come through on the personalized service we deliver every day. We are authentically local!
Our Vision statement:
To be know for our unique and unparalleled commitment to our guests, our team and our community.
Our Core Values:
Heart - Integrity - Respect - Environment - Dedication.