Want to see more people biking?
Do you believe in the benefits of biking and love sharing your knowledge and experiences with others? Are you passionate about teaching and want to apply this to the world of safe cycling?
Join HUB Cycling’s incredible team of like-minded educators, aspiring teachers, outdoor enthusiasts, and active retirees. We are expanding our team by hiring several full-time and part-time Bike Education Instructors to start in spring 2023.
At HUB Cycling our aim is to get more people cycling more often to create healthier, happier, more connected communities. Our Bike Education Instructors deliver engaging bike safety courses that reach thousands of youth and adults annually all across Metro Vancouver.
– Comprehensive up-front training, plus ongoing coaching and professional development;
– Living Wage compensation (ranging from $23.80-28.00/hr + 6% vacation pay, depending on experience);
– 10 annual paid wellness days;
– Paid prep and travel time for programs throughout Metro Vancouver
– Pro-deals for major outdoor brands, and service recognition swag;
– Friendly and supportive co-workers with shared passions;
– Preferred weekday availability is taken into account when scheduling
We encourage you to apply if you are someone who:
- Believes in the benefits of cycling for transportation;
- Is confident riding a bicycle in urban environments;
- Enjoys working with youth aged 8-14;
- Is adaptable, friendly, and works well as part of a team.
Visit bikehub.ca/instructing for full details about the position, including how to apply by Sunday, March 5th.
HUB Cycling is committed to creating a welcoming, inclusive workplace and to working with people and communities to help them thrive and prosper. Our diversity allows us to fully understand, connect to, and respond to the needs of our members and communities. HUB Cycling encourages women, Indigenous people, people of colour, LGBTQ2S+ and individuals from other diverse communities to apply, and to self-identify as belonging to one or more of these groups if they choose.APPLY NOW! • BIKE EDUCATION INSTRUCTOR • HUB Cycling
Post Date: January 20, 2023 Deadline for Application: March 5, 2023
312 Main St.
HUB Cycling is a charitable not-for-profit organization that has spent over 20 years removing barriers to cycling in Metro Vancouver, while cultivating the health, environmental, and economic benefits that active transportation can bring. HUB has educated thousands of people, motivated thousands more, and championed improvements that #UnGapTheMap to create a connected cycling network.
HUB Cycling’s mission is to get more people cycling more often. We make cycling better through education, action and events. More cycling means healthier, happier, more connected communities. We’re leading the way in making cycling an attractive choice for everyone.