Reporting to the General Manager, and working with the Head Chef, you will be responsible for the management of all aspects of the restaurant, executing flawless dining experiences for our guests. As you supervise the daily restaurant operations, you will consistently ensure that all team members deliver professional, friendly and engaging service. Supporting and assisting the General Manager to create a unique working environment.
Shifts will be scheduled between 5:00 am – 2:00 pm.
* Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supply, utility and labor costs.
* Responsible for ensuring that all financial (invoices, reporting) and personnel/payroll related administrative duties are completed accurately, on time and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
* Maintain and support the high standards of quality represented in our food and beverage programs
* Coordinate and conduct pre-shift meetings and maintain daily communication for food, wine and beverage details as they relate to service
* Develop and maintain staff’s product knowledge through ongoing training
* Promote a positive work environment and culture where staff development and good work are recognized
Education & Experience
* Minimum two (2) years of recent brand restaurant experience at the management level or equivalent
* Serving it Right or Pro Serv Certified
* Culinary experience, knowledge of craft beers, wines and cocktails
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Record of maintaining high standards in food quality, guest satisfaction, restaurant cleanliness and sanitation
* Passion for the food, beverage and the restaurant industry
* Excellent oral and written communication skillsOutstanding leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills with the capacity to develop and motivate staff to achieve challenging goals
* Experience with GSuite (Google Docs, Google Drive, Gmail)
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=e3ac5c5cbb1f35f282eefa7522b6f2e0APPLY NOW! • BREAKFAST BUFFET MANAGER – DF359 • Dominion Bar + Kitchen
Post Date: September 21, 2022 Deadline for Application: October 21, 2022
13475 Central Avenue, Unit D1
Welcome to Dominion Bar + Kitchen, Surrey’s destination for brunch, lunch, dinner and late night mixers. With a focus on locally sourced ingredients, our menu offers you a unique take on New Canadian dishes, complemented by an exciting list of cocktails, BC wines and local craft beer. Come experience an urban vibe like no other. We look forward to meeting you.