Want a job in hospitality industry? Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport is in need of Food and Beverage Servers for our breakfast department. We resumed operations with full capacities and looking for hard-working talent to join our team.
The breakfast server position is a full-time position, starting early from 5:00 am and finishing at 1:00 pm. You will be responsible for serving food and beverage during breakfast time and room services as needed. Detailed job responsibilities include:
· Welcome and greeting hotel guests
· Setup tables before breakfast time starts
· Serve food and beverage in a timely and professional manner
· Always promptly attend to tables and create a welcoming dining environment
· Complete closing duties and re-stock supplies
· Coordinate with room service and other departments for any needs
· Follow hotel policies, procedures, and service standards
· Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
· May perform other duties as required.
This position is for the morning shift only. Customer service skills are required. Related experience preferred. Leadership skills and a second language are assets. Dedicated to the food and/or hotel industry and being a team player. We offer career development with opportunities to leader or management positions.
Your skills and experience:
· Excellent customer service skills, service-oriented
· Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
· Availability on morning schedules, shifts during weekends and holidays required
· Ability to work cohesively and collaboratively as part of a team
Please send your resume and cover letter. No telephone call, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
APPLY NOW! • BREAKFAST SERVERS • HAMPTON INN VANCOUVER AIRPORTAPPLY NOW! • BREAKFAST SERVERS • Hampton Inn Vancouver Airport
Post Date: June 6, 2022 Deadline for Application: July 5, 2022
8811 Bridgeport Road
The Hampton Inn by Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel welcomes all business and leisure travelers. Hampton Inn is only minutes from the fun of downtown Vancouver yet offers the convenience of being an accessible Vancouver airport hotel. This Vancouver airport hotel is situated in the tourist and commercial area of Richmond, BC with business communities, tourist destinations, shopping centres, and entertainment venues steps from the hotel door.