A key member of our team, our common area housekeeper takes on ensuring our main
lodge area is comfortable, inviting, and clean. They also have a major role in our food
program – aiding our kitchen team with serving and cleaning up for breakfast, preparing the
dining room for service, and prepping, executing, and cleaning through the end of dinner
Schedule is typically 5.5 days on and 1.5 days off. 3-4 shifts per week are split shifts,
housekeeping or driving in the mornings, breaking in the afternoon, and working dinner
shifts in the evening.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Offer consistent, professional, and friendly service
• Clean common areas of the lodge to the Crescent Spur standard
• Cut wood and stock/set fireplaces
• Report any maintenance issues in common areas to management
• Organize and maintain the tidiness of cleaning closets and supply storage areas
• Complete laundry from hot tub, common area, and kitchen
• Twice weekly trips to McBride (35-45min one way drive) for supply run/pickups
• Dinner kitchen shifts include helping with prep, plating, keeping surfaces clean, and
washing & putting away dishes, as well as a final kitchen clean at the end of the night
• Have a keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic
• Other duties as assigned
1 or more years of housekeeping experience preferred. Previous experience in a remote
lodge setting is an asset. Valid Class 5 drivers license required.
Daily wage based on experience + gratuities. Room & board included.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the position you are applying for in the subject line.APPLY NOW! • COMMON AREA HOUSEKEEPER/SUPPLY TRANSORT/KITCHEN ASSISTANT • Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing
Post Date: September 12, 2022
Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing is a small family owned and operated heli-ski company entering our 27th season in operation. We are located in the small community of Crescent Spur, nestled between the Rocky and Cariboo Mountains in Northern BC., 160 km from Prince George. We host a maximum of 20 guests per week from all over the world.