Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
· Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
· Prepare and cook special meals as instructed by chef
· Supervise kitchen helpers
· May assist with inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· May set up and oversee buffets
· May clean kitchen and work area
· May determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements, and monitor and order supplies
· May train kitchen staff.
Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
8 permanent positions open at $16.25 to $22.00/hour depending on skill and experience – fulltime – (30 to 35 hours/week) and permanent – GOTHAM STEAKHOUSE & BAR at 615 Seymour Street, Vancouver BC V6B3K3; email your resume to email@example.com; PLEASE DO NOT APPEAR AT THE RESTAURANT WITHOUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH HR; 2 years minimum experience required; benefits available after 6 months of employment.
2 years work experience
Post Date: June 2, 2022
615 Seymour Street
In 1999, a la carte dining in an American style steakhouse was unheard of in Vancouver. But when Gotham opened on March 25th of that year, the city was quick to embrace the quality, service and atmosphere at what has become one of the city’s most loved restaurants.
Gotham’s enduring success is built on the big picture. The very best steaks, unpretentious but always professional service, in an atmosphere of luxury that is second to none – not a new idea, but a combination that’s not easy to find. Welcoming each guest with gusto and making every experience memorable has been a consistent part of the restaurant’s DNA since the early days. Guests love the way they feel when dining at Gotham. It’s why they come back again and again.
We’re proud to remain one of Vancouver’s favourite restaurants 20 years running! Thank you to our incredible staff and wonderful guests!