Fresh Tracks Canada (FTC) is a fast-growing company in the internet travel space and we specialize in creating personal and customized Canadian Travel Experiences. We like to think of ourselves as pioneers in our industry and our culture reflects that. We use our seven values; (Growth, Legendary Hospitality, Pioneering, Working Together, Relentlessly Positive, Pursuit of Excellence, and We love Canada!) to guide our thinking and decision making to ensure we are providing the best travel experience to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced, self-sufficient Customer Accounts Specialist to assist our Vacation Advisors in booking Canadian vacations with clients from around the world.
If you have a desire to ensure accurate details at all times, provide exceptional customer care, solve client challenges, and exercise your problem-solving skills, this could be your ideal job.
We have Vacation Advisors who build the dream vacation — the Customer Accounts Specialist’s job is to make that dream a reality! You will ensure all the details behind the scenes are accurate, while continuing to build on the client’s relationship and trip requirements both before and during their trip. You are responsible for coordinating and creating custom itineraries, upholding the policies and contractual agreements of our itineraries, while also being the main touch-point between Fresh Tracks and our guests.
This is a contract position, with the option to extend based on performance. Our offices are in Vancouver and Calgary, however this position is also available as remote work. Availability for shifts taking place Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday (5 days per week).
• Booking trip components and processing documentation for specific trips
• Processing credit card and billing transactions
• Writing detailed trip itineraries and documentation of trip components with impeccable attention to detail and excellent spelling & grammar
• Answering incoming emails and calls from customers about their trip both pre, during and post travel
• Engaging in sometimes challenging phone/email conversations with clients
• Upholding the contractually required Terms & Conditions of our services
• Suggesting and arranging concierge services for clients who have booked
• Availability for shifts taking place Monday to Sunday (5 days per week)
• Competitive salary
• Company team incentives and extended health benefits package
• Business casual environment
• Downtown office location conveniently located close to public transit
• Ongoing coaching and professional development opportunities
• Helping visitors to Canada create wonderful memories
• A challenging, interesting career in tourism
• Friendly and fun team environment with great team-building and social events
• Company culture- Travel is our jam. For work, we help people plan their trips. For fun, we are always planning our next travel adventure.
• Travel perks: Let’s cut to the chase. We’re all travelers. You will have access to Canadian Travel
• Customer service experience in high-end products or services.
• A great sense of urgency and a passion for getting every detail right
• Superior time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
• Excellent knowledge of Canadian geography from personal travel experiences.
• Being self-sufficient in resolving customer challenges and engaging in difficult conversations with the business’ needs in-mind.
• A warm and friendly telephone manner that instantly puts clients at ease
• Passion for travel & desire to make a career in the travel industry
• Impeccable written and spoken English at native level of fluency
• A friendly, outgoing personality tempered by determination and maturity
• A calm and quick ability to troubleshoot issues if they arise for our clients on the road
• Driven by productivity targets and the ability to consistently deliver
• Bilingual; French and English is a great asset but not a mandatory requirement.
• Preference will be given to those with experience in the travel/tourism industry, ideally relating to travel in Canada -- but this is not essential.
TO APPLY Submit your application at https://freshtrackscanada.bamboohr.com/hiring/jobsAPPLY NOW! • CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST – 6 MONTH CONTRACT • Fresh Tracks Canada
Post Date: June 10, 2021
885 West Georgia
Based in downtown Vancouver, we are an energetic and passionate team of like-mind travel enthusiasts who love Canada! We believe in the value of collaboration and the power of sharing ideas. We work hard to deliver the best experience for our customers, but we make it feel like play. And we love to celebrate, a lot.
At Fresh Tracks Canada, we are True Insiders co-creating your Canadian story.
We're a team of Canadian Insiders who love helping visitors have the best experience possible in our great country. We do that by using our insider knowledge and experience to help you plan a Canadian vacation that's personalized to your wishes and needs. Our team is made up of passionate Canadian insiders who provide unparalleled personal service to our guests, before and during the trip. Over the past 25 years, we've built more than 15,000 customized trips for our travellers from around the world.