Customer Service/Ramp Agent
Central Mountain Air is a Western Canadian privately owned and operated company. We offer a family-oriented, team-based work environment with a focus on safety, on-time performance, and exceptional customer service. Central Mountain Air is currently looking for a part-time Customer Service/Ramp Agent out of our Williams Lake base.
The Customer Service/Ramp Agent reports to the Customer Service Supervisor and is an integral part of our team. In addition to customer service duties, their responsibilities include ramp agent duties such as marshalling aircraft, loading/unloading, aircraft grooming and de-icing.
· Check-in and greeting passengers, taking reservations and handling payments (when necessary)
· Responding to passenger inquiries, gate operations and flight closure
· Assisting passengers with disabilities during deplaning and enplaning
· Handling passenger baggage and cargo, loading and unloading baggage from the aircraft while adhering to all ramp/airside methods and standards.
· Marshalling aircraft in and out of the ramp area safely
· Coordinating aircraft de-icing
· Responsible for grooming aircraft
· Communicating load counts to flight crews
· Ability to repetitively lift up to 70 lbs/32 kg
· Other duties as assigned
· Superior customer service skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good computer skills
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts and weekend coverage
· Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions
· A positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
· Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and offers employment to all persons. Our requirement is that you have the necessary skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position and base you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Post Date: July 27, 2022 Deadline for Application: August 18, 2022
3790 Alfred Ave
Established in 1987, Central Mountain Air (CMA) is a western Canadian privately owned and operated company.
We are proud to offer scheduled and charter flights across a unique network connecting communities throughout British Columbia and Alberta. CMA operates a fleet of Beechcraft 1900Ds, Dornier 328s and De Havilland Dash 8 aircraft.
We employ a variety of staff throughout our network including pilots, flight attendants, flight dispatchers, maintenance engineers, crew schedulers, technical, administrative, and ground support. Our headquarters are in Smithers, BC with operational facilities in Vancouver, Calgary, Prince George, and Smithers.