Seair Seaplanes has been in operation for over 30 years, and has 13 aircraft, providing scheduled service, scenic tours and charters throughout southern B.C.
We have an immediate opening for a Full Time, Seasonal ( April-September) Passenger Service Agent at our Richmond/(YVR) terminal.
Shift is 4 days on / 3 days off and shift will include working weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).
Wage will commence at $21.00 per hour.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Telephone reception, flight reservations and responding to email enquiries
– Greet and check in passengers, as well as issue boarding passes
– Weighing, lifting and tagging luggage, must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds
– Prepare passenger manifests, data entry and filing
– Calculating weight and balance for aircraft, dispatching of flights and aircraft scheduling
– Conduct radio communication effectively with the pilots and flight following of aircraft
This position is extremely busy at times and the right candidate will be a great multi-tasker and capable of remaining calm under pressure and in stressful conditions. You will be the first point of contact with a guest, whether in person or via phone, and your communication skills (both verbal and written), will be excellent. In addition, you will have experience with MS Word & Excel and ability to balance end of day credit card transaction report.
This position will enable you to show your strong interpersonal skills while striving to exceed our guest’s expectations.
Applicant assets include, previous aviation experience, tourism experience and geographical knowledge of the B.C.’s West Coast.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter & resume.
No phone calls please.
We thank all candidates for submitting their resumes, however, only those that are short listed will be contacted.APPLY NOW! • PASSENGER SERVICE AGENT • Seair Seaplanes
Post Date: February 28, 2023 Deadline for Application: March 10, 2023
Unit 1 Burrard Landing, 1055 Canada Place
Seair Seaplanes serves British Columbia's south coast with Canada's newest, quietest and most luxurious seaplanes available.