Central Mountain Air is a western Canadian privately owned and operated company. We offer a family-oriented, team-based work environment with a focus on safety, on-time performance, and exceptional customer service. Central Mountain Air is currently looking for part-time Customer Service Agents out of our Williams Lake base.
Customer Service Agents are part of a team that works in conjunction with crew members and ground agents to escort and board passengers, take reservations and maintain baggage accuracy and safety. Customer Service Agents report to the Customer Service Supervisor and are an integral part of our team.
· Check-in and greeting passengers, taking reservations and handling payments (when necessary)
· Responding to passenger inquiries
· Assisting passengers with disabilities during deplaning and enplaning
· Processing baggage and cargo
· Gate operations and flight closure, communicating load counts to flight crews
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
· Other duties as assigned
· Superior customer service skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Ability to work flexible hours, including split shifts and weekend coverage
· Willingness to work outside in adverse weather conditions
· Good computer skills
· A positive attitude with the ability to be flexible
· Must be able to obtain and retain an Airport RAIC
Central Mountain Air is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace. Our requirement is that you have the skills and abilities to do the job and the attitude of a team player. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals regardless of race, nationality, ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, and disability.
Applicants are encouraged to send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Central Mountain Air thanks all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.APPLY NOW! • CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT, WILLIAMS LAKE • Central Mountain Air
Post Date: September 21, 2022 Deadline for Application: October 21, 2022
3790 Alfred Ave
Established in 1987, Central Mountain Air (CMA) is a western Canadian privately owned and operated company.
We are proud to offer scheduled and charter flights across a unique network connecting communities throughout British Columbia and Alberta. CMA operates a fleet of Beechcraft 1900Ds, Dornier 328s and De Havilland Dash 8 aircraft.
We employ a variety of staff throughout our network including pilots, flight attendants, flight dispatchers, maintenance engineers, crew schedulers, technical, administrative, and ground support. Our headquarters are in Smithers, BC with operational facilities in Vancouver, Calgary, Prince George, and Smithers.