The Arts Club Theatre Company, founded in 1964, is Canada’s largest not-for-profit urban theatre company. Led by Artistic Director Ashlie Corcoran and Executive Director Peter Cathie White, it offers professional theatre at three venues—the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage, Granville Island Stage, and Newmont Stage at the BMO Theatre Centre.
The Fund Development Department is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented, and energetic individual to take on the full-time role of Development Coordinator. Reporting to the Associate Director of Development, this position will also work closely with the Ticket Sales Management team to provide an outstanding level of customer service to our Donors.
We are seeking a team member who is creative but can also interpret data. The ideal candidate will be someone who works well with tight deadlines and can be a sea of calm in a work environment that is fast paced and constantly evolving. The Development Coordinator supports all Development portfolios including special events, corporate sponsorship, individual and legacy giving.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Employment Type: This is a permanent full-time position. 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9:00 AM-5:00PM. Some evenings/weekends required.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Process all contributions, ticket donations, sponsorship payments, auction purchases, as well as pledges ensuring each gift is put into the proper fund and is coded to the correct campaign
• Issue and personalize tax receipts and acknowledgement letters for all donations
• Manage membership status and update files
• Perform data segmentation, extractions, and analytics dashboard creation in Tessitura
• Provide a VIP ticketing concierge service to all donors $1000+ including processing subscriptions, single tickets, event tickets, and exchanges
• Assist with front line donor inquires through the VIP email and phone line
• Follow up with all Friends donor level issues flagged by box office
• Make thank you calls to Friends donors
• Oversee e-blast responses and RSVPs to donor events
• Support events like the donor appreciation party, backstage tours, opening nights, etc.
• Plan and execute two annual raffles
• Oversee the planning and execution of annual fundraising for the Seat Campaign
• Support for the subscription donation campaign (double checking reports and results to ensure all contributions are included)
• Create invoices for corporate pledge payments
• Assists with administration of Legacy portfolio
• Assist the other developments when applicable
• A strong attention to detail
• Excellent computer skills including experience working with a database tool like Tessitura CRM is an asset
• Exceptional customer service and outstanding interpersonal skills
• Credit card and debit processing experience
• Demonstrated superior organizational skills especially in respect to time management in a demanding environment
• Commitment to the value of teamwork and an ability to contribute constructively to the enhanced systems the company has been integrating and adapting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in office management is an asset
• Graphic design and social media experience an asset
• Post-secondary degree in general arts or business, or equivalent experience
To Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: January 23, 2022. Candidates will be interviewed as applications are received until the position is filled
We thank all who express interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. The Arts Club Theatre Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and hiring decisions are based solely on the merits of the candidates and needs of the “Society”.APPLY NOW! • DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR • Arts Club Theatre Company
Post Date: January 14, 2022 Deadline for Application: January 23, 2022
#203 - 162 West 1st Avenue
The Arts Club Theatre Company is one of Canada's most successful professional theatre companies. This non-profit, charitable organization presents plays year-round in three theatres: the Granville Island Stage and the Goldcorp Stage at the BMO Theatre Centre and the Stanley Industrial Alliance Stage on Granville at West 12th. The Arts Club Theatre Company also has an extensive provincial touring programme.