If you’re energetic, like to hustle, and enjoy being a vital member of a team, we’d love to have you join as Dishwasher!
We’re very fortunate to be very busy and while our existing team is amazing, we’re getting ready for an even busier summer.
About Fergie’s Cafe:
In past years we’ve had people from Washington state drive up just for our eggs benny – that’s a serious testament to the quality of the food and service that we provide.
Fergie’s Cafe is a cornerstone of the Sea To Sky restaurant scene. We exclusively cater weddings twice a week at Sunwolf Riverside Resort where we’re located, and have recently extended our hours – we’re busy and we love it!
We pride ourselves on creating a memorable experience for our guests as sustainably as we can – and that starts with a good team. Want to be a part of it?
We will provide:
– Free staff accommodation available – maximum double occupancy in a beautiful 5-bedroom house next to the property (no commute!)
– Great cash tips (we’re busy!)
– Carpool bonus
– Extended health and dental benefits package
– The opportunity to grow and develop your skills from our chef/management team
– Discounted stay in Sunwolf Riverside Resort cabins
– Gorgeous riverside location just outside of town – and even the kitchen can see the outside world
– We also dedicate ourselves to providing all staff with a safe and healthy working environment, committed to equality and fairness
Dishwasher Roles & Responsibilities:
– Clean and sanitize equipment, utensils and dishes, following correct dishwashing instructions
– Maintain cleanliness of dish storage, cooking, and prepping areas
– Keep food storage areas organized and clean
– Keep dish area organized and clean
– Wash dish items in order of importance and by direction of the front and back of house
– Sweep and mop all areas of the kitchen daily
– Help with receiving and putting away deliveries correctly
– Take out recycling, trash and compost during day as needed and at end of day
– Help with light food preparation work; i.e. chopping vegetables, washing fresh produce, portioning food items in accordance to chefs’ specifications
– Perform other kitchen duties and culinary tasks as assigned
You will have:
- A positive, self-motivated ‘make it happen’ attitude
- Restaurant training and experience an asset, but not required
- Proficient written and spoken English communication skills in order to effectively interact with team members in a busy kitchen environment
- Ability to work a variety of daytime shifts across 7-day opening hours, days, evenings and weekends
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.APPLY NOW! • DISHWASHER • Sunwolf Riverside Resort and Fergie's Cafe
Post Date: May 14, 2022 Deadline for Application: June 14, 2022
70002 Squamish Valley Road
Sunwolf Riverside Resort is located 14km north of Squamish on a beautiful 5-acre property in the forest at the confluence of two rivers, with our award-winning restaurant, Fergie's Cafe, on-site. Our town’s tight-knit community is reflected in every aspect of our operations. We work hard and we play hard, we support local and we aim to be as sustainable as we can. All our staff work closely together so finding a good fit is important to us
Sound good? Come join our team!