At Dominion Bar + Kitchen we take pride in serving the best food on every dish. The Dishwasher performs a variety of duties including cleaning dishware, silverware and pots and pans. The role maintains all work areas in a clean and orderly fashion ensuring proper sanitation and cleaning procedures.
1. Washing of all chinaware, glass ware, dishes, platters, basket, flat ware, cooking ware, kitchen utensils, Thermos containers, etc.
2. Cleaning floor of the kitchen and all walk in refrigerators.
3. General cleaning of the kitchen and contributing to general state of hygiene in kitchen as per Provincial standards.
4. Communicating any failure or malfunction of washing, cleaning and sanitizing equipment to Chef de Partie, Sous-chef or Chef.
5. Basic preparations, peeling, cutting and transformation of raw vegetables, fruits.
6. Displaying a sense of ownership in their work.
7. Maintaining a professional conduct and etiquette.
8. Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
9. Performs other duties as assigned and directed by Sous Chef and Executive Chef.
Education & Experience
* High school diploma.
* Food Safe certificate an asset.
* Minimum 1 year in a professional kitchen.
* Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
* Previous dishwashing experience is an asset.
* Possess good health and safety habits.
* Must be personable and friendly.
* High energy and strong work ethic.
To apply for this position, please visit our Century People website: https://centurypeople.ca/job-postings/APPLY NOW! • DISHWASHER – DOMINION BAR + KITCHEN • Century Group
Post Date: May 16, 2022 Deadline for Application: June 16, 2022
1665 56th Street
Century Group owns and operates the Coast Tsawwassen Inn and Browns Socialhouse both located in Tsawwassen. As well as the Civic Hotel, and Dominion Bar + Kitchen located in Surrey.