Eagle’s Eye Server – Summer 2023
Our guests feel on top of the world with your fantastic customer service and engaging personality. As a server in Canada’s most elevated restaurant, you provide guests with the best vacation and recreation experience possible, while enjoying a 360° view of the Canadian Rockies.
· Escort patrons to their seats, provide menus, and take guests’ orders courteously.
· Ensure that food service is prompt, that the meal meets the guest’s expectations and that all bills are accurate.
· Cash handling accountabilities include making change, maintaining a float and processing credit card and debit transactions.
· Prepare and stock the dining room, assisting with layout changes special functions.
· Schedule dining reservations, arrange parties, and organize any special services.
· Perform related duties as requested by Team Leads and Managers.
· Work flexible shifts with varying hours, weather permitting.
· A staff season’s pass to the resort to enjoy downhill biking, hiking, and more.
· Discounts on food, retail, golf, and hotels.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
· Have Serving It Right, ProServe, or other course in the responsible service of alcohol.
· Have a minimum of one year previous food & beverage service experience.
· Are able to consistently provide a polished and professional appearance to guests.
· Preferably have a comprehensive knowledge of fine food, wine and service.
· Have knowledge of Point Of Sale systems - asset, not required.
· Have a valid First Aid Ticket (OFA3) - beneficial, not required.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
· Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift light objects.
· Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold, heat) in a mountain environment.
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not manAPPLY NOW! • EAGLE'S EYE SERVER • Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Post Date: March 13, 2023
PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is a four season destination resort located only 15 kms outside of beautiful Golden, BC.