Eagle’s Eye Team Lead – Summer 2023
You will provide support for department administration and organization, supervision of teams and maintaining high levels of service quality at Eagle’s Eye Restaurant. While supervising and supporting staff, the Eagle’s Eye Team Lead remains dedicated to the overall operation and function of Eagle’s Eye, including the coordination, planning and organization of special events.
· Assist with developing, implementing and monitoring schedules.
· Assist with training, coaching and building a successful & enthusiastic team of employees.
· Ensure that payroll information is submitted weekly in a timely and accurate manner.
· Contribute to administrative functions, including inventory management, ordering and reporting.
· Maintain effective communications through restaurant, department and resort.
· Assist with coordination, planning and organization of special events.
· Ensure all restaurant processes are carried out accurately (cash-out, closing, opening).
· Participate in the department’s Health and Safety program and maintain a safe work environment.
· Recommend and implement changes to achieve Food & Beverage strategies and objectives.
· Set clear expectations for the team and follow up on any disciplinary issues.
· Work flexible shifts with varying hours, primarily working part time between 24 to 40 hours per week, weather permitting.
· Help in organizing and facilitating successful Eagle’s Eye Suite Stays
· A staff season’s pass to the resort to enjoy downhill biking, hiking, and more.
· Discounts on food, retail, golf, and hotels.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
· Have previous restaurant supervisory experience with a focus on customer service.
· Have comprehensive knowledge of fine food, wine and service.
· Have experience with cash handling and administration.
· Are proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and Point-of-Sale software.
· Have Current Occupational First Aid (OFA) Level 3 – asset, not required.
· Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
· Are able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 30 lbs.
· Can withstand brief exposure to extreme weather conditions (rain, snow, wind, cold, heat) in a mountain environment.
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.
Application Video: We like to meet all of our candidates in person, but understand that this is difficult for non-locals. We would love to see a brief (≥60 seconds), creative video outlining your thoughts and experience with safety, teamwork, and guest experience. Videos must be uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo, with the link to your video included in your resume or cover letter. Please note that video applications are not mandatory, but will help you stand out amongst the thousands of resumes we receive annually!APPLY NOW! • EAGLE'S EYE TEAM LEAD • Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Post Date: March 13, 2023
PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is a four season destination resort located only 15 kms outside of beautiful Golden, BC.