Somehow going to work each day is just a little sweeter when you work for a company that sells fun. If you enjoy connecting with new people, are outgoing by nature and thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment, then we invite you to apply to be a part of our Team!
Who we are:
Sasquatch Mountain is a family focused Ski Resort located in the Fraser Valley, BC – formerly known as Hemlock Resort and in operation since 1969. The team at SMR is passionate about snow sports and bringing people together for outdoor fun. We pride ourselves on our strong commitment to the quality of service we offer to each guest that comes through our door through delivering a personalized experience in everything we do. Our focus is to continually build on our culture of fun that leaves a lasting impression with our guests as they create mountain memories in a whole new way at Sasquatch Mountain Resort. If this sounds like a culture you would like to be a part of, then check out this opportunity!
As a key member of the SMR HR team, the Employee Experience Coordinator reports to the HR and Employee Experience Manager and works closely with other department managers.
The Employee Experience Coordinator is responsible for the oversight of all employers provided accommodation, with specific day-to-day property operations of shared housing and the social house.
This could be a great opportunity for the right person to transfer into a managerial role in HR and Employee Experiences.
Single or double occupancy onsite staff housing is available for this position.
• Ownership of staff housing administration as it relates to policies, processes including check ins/outs, internal and external communications, room allocations and resident relations
• In collaboration with HR and Employee Experience Manager, manage department bed allocations and floor plans for all staff housing properties.
• Work closely with Accounting and Payroll to manage and balance staff housing finance accounts as it relates to damage deposits, rents, and fines
• Create, review, and update all resident communications and documentation including staff housing website, social media, and handbook
• Chair Staff Housing Committee meetings, sharing occupancy reports and resident updates
• Bring best practices and recommendations for on-going improvements as it relates to staff accommodation operations and policies and procedures
• Oversee all staff check ins and check outs, as well as bi-weekly unit inspections
• Oversight for all operations of staff housing building including, but not limited to:
Existing contractor relationships and intra-department relationships for ongoing maintenance, custodial, IT and other services.
• Respect the confidentiality and privacy of residents and adhere to all related corporate policies.
• Ensuring exterior access points, stairwells, walkways etc. are safely maintained, aligned with WSBC policies and practices, and reporting of any on property accidents
• Access Control – Monitoring access points of the building, enforcing sign in procedures
• Management of inventory of supplies and equipment for each unit in accordance with budget and approved vendors
• Create and maintain electronic files for individual employees.
• Assist with uniform distribution and maintenance.
• Participate in the administration of reward & recognition programs, employee perks & employee engagement initiatives.
• Provide administrative support to departmental managers as required
– Assist the HR Manager with various administration duties as required.
Skills & Experience:
• 2+ years experience in a similar role, in property management, hospitality and/or guest relations. Some HR Experience would be an asset.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a high level of service orientation
• Well organized with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail
• Effective written communication skills across different types of media including policies, reports, memos, and process documentation
• Influential skills to work collaboratively across teams and departments
• Willing to work a non-standard work week (to include partial weekends and evening hours.
Please send your application with Resume/CV to John Welsh, Manager of Human Resources, email@example.com
It is a Term of Employment to have proof of Full Vaccinations for Covid 19.APPLY NOW! • EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCES COORDINATOR • Sasquatch Mountain Resort
Post Date: January 14, 2022
20955 Hemlock Valley Road
Sasquatch Resort is the Fraser Valley's premiere winter playground, with downhill and cross-country trails as well as the Slopeside Snow Tube Park. Located 55 km east of Mission, BC.