As part of our Event Services team, our Parking Supervisors supervise event staff, ensuring all guests entering our parkade receive excellent service. This is a part-time, hourly, events-based position.
A typical shift includes:
· Serving the needs of guests and making necessary operational decisions as they relate to event time parking, to ensure guests receive direct, personable service and immediate results
· Supervising event-time parking operations to ensure effective and fan-centric operations
· Providing recommendations on initiatives to maximize parking revenue
· Taking personal responsibility for any VIP requests and/or service
· Supervising event time CSE and Impark staff working at the parking facility
· Ensuring staff are knowledgeable about safety and emergency procedures
· Delivering effective briefings at beginning of each shift, as required
· Communicating appropriate event incidents and/or breach of service standards to Duty Manager and ensuring appropriate documentation is completed
· Responding to guest problems/evictions and ensuring appropriate action is taken by the staff, ensuring the highest level of customer service
· Identifying and communicating ideas, processes, systems, skill upgrading, and information that would assist in continually improving its and the Company’s efforts to achieve 100% employee and customer satisfaction
· Other duties as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must be at least 19 years of age
· Supervisory experience in the hospitality/service industry, with a customer-first approach to every interaction
· Demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction with the ability to respond promptly and effectively to customer’s needs
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact positively and professionally with a diverse customer base and staff at all levels
· Ability to present information and instructions in a clear manner
· Excellent problem solving and crisis management skills in a fast-paced environment
· Confident, friendly, approachable, outgoing, team player; able to gain the confidence and trust of management and colleagues
· Experience in a supervisory role in a parkade facility is an asset
· Successful completion of customer service training (e.g., Super Host, Hospitality training) and/or training in assisting the special needs public is an asset
· First Aid certificate and/or WHMIS training is an asset
Vancouver is one of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
This position will remain open until filled.
https://recruiting.ultipro.ca/CAN5003AQG/JobBoard/d2174548-520b-4418-aace-580a1849fa4a/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=12961f78-c198-4f57-8ef4-cf81487ceb05APPLY NOW! • EVENT PARKING SUPERVISOR • Canucks Sports & Entertainment
Post Date: October 4, 2022
800 Griffiths Way
Canucks Sports & Entertainment, previously known as Orca Bay Sports & Entertainment, is a sports and entertainment company in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada that owns and operates the Vancouver Canucks of the National Hockey League team and their home arena, Rogers Arena.