At Fresh Tracks Canada, we craft tailor-made Canadian vacations for people from all over the world. Since 1996, our team of Canadian Insiders have helped our customers plan their vacations and enjoy life-changing travel experiences.
We believe in keeping our customers front and center in everything we do; in fact, focus on serving our customers is one of our core values. Everyone acts and operates as an owner, treating this business as their own. We raise the bar constantly, embracing that nothing is perfect but continuous improvement is key. Our team is made up of passionate, positive experts who drive healthy collaboration by winning or losing as one, and we bring out the best in each other as a family committed to grow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced sales and travel professional who will be responsible for assisting many of our impacted customers in rebooking their trip, which they were not able to take due to the pandemic. This job does not entail prospecting or canvassing unknown clients, but rather contacting clients with postponed trips, taking inbound calls, email inquiries, and appointment requests from existing customers who are ready to travel once again to Canada, with an aim to retain and potentially upsell personalized Canadian vacation packages while providing exceptional service. This is a one-year contract with potential to move to sales if the project concludes ahead of schedule.
· You are a Canadian travel expert who loves the idea of being a travel ambassador for Canada and creating life-changing vacations for visitors to our beautiful country
· You understand the sales process and the emotional purchase of travel.
· You are a strong multitasker who is able to manage multiple files while answering phone calls and replying to emails in a timely manner.
· You are an energetic go-getter with a strong work ethic who enjoys a fast-paced working environment.
· You are results driven. You love to set goals and have a proven record of meeting and exceeding targets.
· You are an engaging communicator with an innate curiosity in people and exceptional listening skills that create trust and build relationships.
· You are a confident and resilient agent, able to proactively handle objections and ask for the re-sale.
· You enjoy finding problems and coming up with multiple solutions to re-work itineraries.
· You possess strong attention to detail and pride yourself on a high-level of accuracy in client files.
· You thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing workplace.
· You take a long-term view to relationship building and have experience with growing loyal, repeat clientele.
· Applauz Recognition
· Remote and hybrid working options available
· Great working hours
· Stylish office locations in Calgary & Vancouver, located close to public transit
· Friendly and fun team environment with company celebrations and social events
· Opportunity to become permanent with our Sales or Customer Experience Teams
Your mission, first and foremost, is to create a comfortable and supportive environment for clients rebooking previously planned trips. You will follow-up with clients that have postponed previous trips and work with them to choose new dates and make any adjustments needed to ensure they are still looking forward to their dream vacation to Canada. You will learn the ins and outs of travel products throughout Canada, establishing yourself as a trusted insider.
· Action an existing bank of customers awaiting a reach-out from Fresh Tracks to replan their vacation, and follow-up with clients multiple times in a timely manner.
· Maintain, qualify and engage your active customers funnel using Salesforce for all your tracking needs.
· Act as a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations that show your passion for Canada.
· Re-create personalized itineraries catered to clients unique needs.
· Book trip components and advise clients of any travel requirements.
· Act as an ambassador for Fresh Tracks Canada, living our values of relentless positivity, legendary hospitality, growth and pursuit of excellence.
· 1-year commitment
· Well-versed in consultative sales approach
· Be within the greater Vancouver or Calgary areas
· Experience with Microsoft Outlook Calendar & Email
NICE TO HAVES
· Previous experience in a mid-upper leisure travel sales environment
· Proven record of meeting and exceeding monthly targets
· Experience with Salesforce, Zoom and Slack
· Experience in tourism industry
Only those currently in Canada will be considered for the role.
Post Date: June 20, 2022
885 West Georgia
Based in downtown Vancouver, we are an energetic and passionate team of like-mind travel enthusiasts who love Canada! We believe in the value of collaboration and the power of sharing ideas. We work hard to deliver the best experience for our customers, but we make it feel like play. And we love to celebrate, a lot.
At Fresh Tracks Canada, we are True Insiders co-creating your Canadian story.
We're a team of Canadian Insiders who love helping visitors have the best experience possible in our great country. We do that by using our insider knowledge and experience to help you plan a Canadian vacation that's personalized to your wishes and needs. Our team is made up of passionate Canadian insiders who provide unparalleled personal service to our guests, before and during the trip. Over the past 25 years, we've built more than 15,000 customized trips for our travellers from around the world.