Job Title: F&B Assistant Manager
Location: North Vancouver
Reports to: F&B Manager
Role Status: Full time permanent.
Grouse Mountain offers a challenging and enjoyable work environment with a world of career opportunity. Our team is dedicated to Grouse Mountain’s renowned excellence and its continued growth as Vancouver’s premier mountain resort. In exchange for employee excellence, we offer a professional atmosphere, fantastic growth opportunities, unlimited outdoor recreation (including skiing and snowboarding) an inspiring setting and many unique employee privileges.
We currently have 2 open F&B Assistant Manager positions. One focusing on our Full Service Dining operations and the other focusing on our Casual Dining Outlets.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
· Reports to the F&B Manager (Casual Dining or Full Service Dining)
· FSD Supervision of Altitudes Bistro and The Observatory / Casual Dining Supervision of GGCB, Lupins, Beavertails, Starbucks, Rusty Rail and other seasonal outlets
· Ensure that all policies and procedures of operation are adhered to
· Providing premium customer service at all times and ensuring controls are in place
· Dealing with customer complaints in a polite and timely manner
· Assisting in the management of the business unit to increase sales and profitability
· Support and communication with all other F&B outlets and departments within Grouse Mountain
· Assisting in the management of Supervisors and developing a large staff
· Schedule writing
· Set up of training and development for all new staff
• A minimum of 2-years experience in a supervisory or managerial role
• Formal training or a Diploma in Hotel and or Food & Beverage management preferred
• Serving it right
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflict
• Ability to motivate and develop employees to achieve goals
• Experience with MS Word, Excel
• Experience with Optimum Control an asset
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends, and holidays
Post Date: January 24, 2023
6400 Nancy Greene Way
Grouse Mountain, Vancouver B.C.'s premium four-season resort, is committed to providing excellence in recreational, entertainment and leisure products and services. As an industry leader, Grouse Mountain is a company built on family values, community commitment and dedication to a healthy lifestyle.
Grouse Mountain offers a challenging and enjoyable work environment with a world of opportunity. Our team is dedicated to Grouse Mountain's renowned excellence and its continued growth as Vancouver's premier mountain resort.
In exchange for employee excellence, we offer a professional atmosphere, fantastic opportunity for growth, unlimited outdoor recreation such as skiing or snowboarding, and an inspiring setting with fabulous views only minutes from downtown Vancouver.