Painters Lodge is located just outside of Campbell River; Nestled on the pristine shores of Vancouver Island, Painter’s Lodge offers world-class salmon fishing, breathtaking wildlife and scenery. Here visitors can experience the best of both worlds: the thrill of fighting a mighty salmon on the line or watching marine life play on a Wildlife Adventure Tour. Or the peace and solitude of a quiet location, relaxing on their balcony or in one of our gardens.
The Painters Lodge, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, is currently seeking a Front Desk Agent, required to work day shifts, evening shifts, weekends and holidays. The wage will be negotiated based on experience for 30-40 hours per week.
We are looking for an excellent team player to join our Front Office team.
As a Front Desk Agent, you will be an important member of the Front Office team that creates a warm arrival experience for the guests while exceeding their expectations. You will act as a guide to help guests rediscover the beauty of Campbell River and surroundings. You will provide personal recommendations. You will be assisting guests to book tours and excursions and so much more.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
· Take, cancel and change room reservations, process telephone calls
· Provide information on hotel facilities and services, provide general information and services
· Guest service oriented work with minimal supervision
· Clerical duties (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying, emails)
· Writing, communication, working with others and problem solving
· Decision making, critical thinking, job task planning and organizing
· Contribute to the overall success of the Front Desk Team
· Help coordinate and execute guest requests and help make their experience memorable
· Provide outstanding personalized service that meets and exceeds guest expectations
· Connect with guests face-to-face to provide an outstanding level of guest service
· Understand the guest’s needs and provide them with personalized, thoughtful solutions by suggesting activities, facilities and amenities available
· Build an extensive knowledge of the surrounding area. Including local area, shops, attractions, transportation options
· Work collaboratively with other Lodge staff as needed
· Warmly greet and welcome guests
· Work scheduled overnight shifts as required
· Being knowledgeable of the Hotel, all its outlets, its layout and services
· Maintain clean and safe working environment
· Be completely familiar with Hotel Fire and Safety Regulations and Emergency Procedures
• Reliable and can commit to at least 6-12 months of employment
• Has 1 to 2 years previous hotel front desk, reservation or similar experience
• Is a capable multi-tasker with a keen attention to detail
• Has a professional, yet friendly, personality and demeanor in person and over the telephone
• Has excellent English comprehension and communication skills; a second language is an asset as we welcome many international guests
• Has experience working with Microsoft Office
Please send email to email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • FRONT DESK AGENT • Painter's Lodge
Post Date: July 24, 2022 Deadline for Application: July 31, 2022