Reporting to the Guest Experience Manager, the Guest Experience Ambassador will deliver a flawless, innovative and unique guest experience.
1. Greets, acknowledges, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
2. Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity and privacy.
3. Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy and sends to appropriate manager.
4. Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift with appropriate reporting.
5. Organizes and processes check-ins and check outs in an efficient and personable manner to ensure the highest guest satisfaction is achieved.
6. Knowledgeable in assisting with room / group reservations.
7. Speaks clearly and distinctly in a professional, friendly and effective manner with guests and the team by using proper email/telephone/radio
etiquette at all times.
8. Coordinates and has clear communication with housekeeping to ensure pre-arrival guest requirements are met or exceeded.
9. Pre-registers guests in preparation for arrival.
10. Handles and collaborates with the rest of the hotel team to ensure guest requests are anticipated by using an electronic tool/ device to communicate
with other departments as needed.
11. Empathizes and listens to guest concerns and empowered to resolve guest issues satisfactorily.
12. Assists in reporting service concerns and informs leaders as required.
13. Accepts, records and/or programs wake-up call requests.
14. Processes all payment types, paid outs, vouchers, etc.
15. May assist Bell and Concierge with duties as required such as but not limited to: Suggests and presents itinerary,
16. Maintains compliance to all front office standard operation procedures: monitors key control, verifies room status information, updates group
information, ensures follow-through of all VIP and Tour VIP requests.
17. Knowledgeable and must act calmly when receiving an emergency call, reporting to Security, Fire & Life Safety Office for assistance and
18. Reports any accidents, injuries, unsafe work conditions to manager.
19. Is able to work well with others to maintain positive working relationships.
20. Must be actively involved in hotel initiatives to drive revenue and guest satisfaction.
21. Must be able to identify and explain room features to guests; supply guests with directions and information regarding property amenities, services,
hours of operation, and local areas of interest.
22. Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
A degree in Hotel & Restaurant Management is preferred, with a minimum 1 year of previous experience at the Front Desk of a boutique or luxury hotel setting.
Skills and Abilities
* Knowledge of Front Desk / Housekeeping and overall hotel policies and procedures.
* Proficiency in computer applications such as but not limited to MS Office, Google applications, etc.
* Experience with Opera is an asset.
* Must have a flexible schedule and available to do overnight shift coverage.
Post Date: January 14, 2022 Deadline for Application: February 7, 2022
1665 56th Street
Century Group owns and operates the Coast Tsawwassen Inn and Browns Socialhouse both located in Tsawwassen. As well as the Civic Hotel, and Dominion Bar + Kitchen located in Surrey.