Business Name: Holiday Inn Express and Suits
Title: Hotel Clerk Supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time (30-40 hr/week)
Wage: $24.00 per hour
Benefit: Medical, Dental and Disability insurance
Language of work: English
Holiday Inn Express and Suits is now hiring for a full-time hotel clerk supervisor. This is a great opportunity to work in a three-diamond hotel in a friendly, team-oriented work environment. It is very important that the individual is a reliable team player and possesses strong organizational skills, with an ability to be adaptable and pay close attention to detail. We are proud of our strong reputation of great customer service.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of the reservation clerks
• Schedules the workflow and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
• Prepare and submit the reports of the work progress
• Train staff and explain the safety procedures and company policies
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Check the operation of equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
Employment Qualifications and Requirements:
• Completion of secondary school
• Completion of related courses in hospitality
• Minimum 2 years of experience in hospitality and 1 year of supervisory experience
Your Skills Include:
• Have a strong knowledge of the hotel and local area to help guests enjoy and extend their stay
• Interprets guest needs and provides the “right” service
• Demonstrates organization and multi-tasking abilities
• Familiar with all hotel amenities
• Use of suggestive selling techniques, showing rooms, and negotiation.
Contact information/how to apply:
Email resume to: email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups – including Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.APPLY NOW! • HOTEL CLERK SUPERVISOR • Holiday Inn Express and Suites Victoria-Colwood
Post Date: August 27, 2022
318 Wale Road
Welcome to Victoria's newest and most modern Holiday Inn Express and Suites Victoria-Colwood Hotel nestled in the growing Westshore Community of Victoria, B.C., Canada.
Guests of our hotel love our value added amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour Fitness and Business Center access, secure equipment storage, free parking, complimentary bicycle rentals, and of course our Express Start Breakfast Buffet, served hot and complimentary each morning.
Business and Leisure travelers will benefit from the proximity of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel to a multitude of popular attractions, shopping and dining. Conveniently located near Victoria, in theWestshore, close to the Trans Canada Highway, and just a short 10 minute drive from downtown Victoria. Popular points of interest such asRoyal Colwood, Bear Mountain, Olympic View and Highland Pacific Golf Courses, West Shore Recreation Center, Hatley Castle, Fort Rodd Hill National Historic Park, Goldstream Provincial Park, andWestern Speedway. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Victoria-Colwood is the closest hotel to Royal Roads University, Greater Victoria General Hospital, View Royal Casino and just a short drive from the Esquimalt Naval Base and Victoria Shipyards .