• Clean rooms in accordance to standards set by CRMR
• Perform daily cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, sweeping in all areas of guestrooms, as required
• Stock all amenities in each room as per CRMR standards
• Perform deep-cleaning in all areas of the lodge during quieter periods
• Assist other housekeepers to complete rooms when necessary
• Ensure that the housekeeping office is kept clean and tidy
• Organize all dirty laundry, garbage and recycling at the end of shift
• Prepare the set-up of personal cleaning tray at the end of each day
• Report maintenance concerns/issues to Housekeeping Supervisor
• Responsible for master keys while on shift
• Be respectful of general comfort, well-being, and safety of guests
• Perform other duties, as assigned
We will provide training for interested candidates
• Physical demands of the position include standing, bending, twisting, and lifting up to 30
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and prepared to embrace challenges
• Will be required to work outside in all seasons, including winter
Please email your resume to email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • HOUSEKEEPER • Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts
Post Date: July 29, 2022 Deadline for Application: June 30, 2022
PO Box 1326
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) is an innovative family company dedicated to providing world-class dining, hospitality and service to visitors from around the world.
Canadian Rocky Mountain Resorts (CRMR) is a family-owned company that has been in the tourism industry since 1986 when they first opened Emerald Lake Lodge. CRMR consists of three upscale boutique lodges - Buffalo Mountain Lodge, Emerald Lake Lodge and Deer Lodge - Two unique contemporary restaurants - Cilantro, and The Lake House - located in Calgary, a wine store called Bin 905, a game ranch called Canadian Rocky Mountain Ranch (CRM Ranch) as well as a state of the art laundry facility and delicious bakery.
Our lodges offer beautiful and unique accommodations in breathtaking surroundings. We offer a retreat to nature, serenity and relaxation to help the weary traveller leave the pressures of a busy world behind. We are surrounded by the towering peaks of the Canadian Rockies and our guests and staff enjoy outdoor adventures like skiing, canoeing, whitewater rafting and mountaineering.