Key members of our team, our housekeepers ensure that our guest rooms are comfortable,
inviting, and clean. They also have a large role in our food program – aiding our kitchen
team with serving and cleaning up for breakfast, preparing the dining room for service, and
prepping, executing, and cleaning through the end of dinner service.
Schedule is typically 5.5 days on and 1.5 days off. 3-4 shifts per week are split shifts,
housekeeping in the mornings, breaking in the afternoon, and working dinner shifts in the
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Offer consistent, professional, and friendly service
• Clean guest rooms, ensuite bathrooms and surround areas to the Crescent Spur standard
• Report any maintenance issues in guest rooms and surrounding areas to management
• Organize and maintain tidiness of linen closets, laundry rooms and supply storage areas
• Complete laundry from both rooms and kitchen
• Dining room set up
• Have a keen attention to detail and a strong work ethic
• Breakfast and dinner kitchen shifts include helping with simple prep, plating, keeping
surfaces clean, washing & putting away dishes, as well as a final kitchen clean at the end
of the night
• Other duties as assigned
1 or more years of housekeeping experience preferred. Previous experience in a remote
lodge setting is an asset.
Daily wage based on experience + gratuities. Room & board included.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.APPLY NOW! • HOUSEKEEPER/KITCHEN ASSISTANT • Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing
Post Date: September 12, 2022
Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing is a small family owned and operated heli-ski company entering our 27th season in operation. We are located in the small community of Crescent Spur, nestled between the Rocky and Cariboo Mountains in Northern BC., 160 km from Prince George. We host a maximum of 20 guests per week from all over the world.