Do you love exploring and playing in the outdoors, making new friends, hanging around the campfire, canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, snowboarding, skiing, and snowshoeing? Well we have that, and more. Manning Park Resort is a year round resort located between Hope and Princeton, BC. If you are ready to leave the hustle and bustle of city life, and enjoy outdoor fun and adventure, this is a great place to work. Staff housing is available, so your dream of living in the mountains is part of your adventure at Manning Park Resort.
We are presently searching for our next great team member as a Housekeeping Manager to join our Housekeeping team. If you can provide our guests with an amazing experience, combined with working as an energetic part of our resort, we want to hear from you.
* Experience supervising a large Housekeeping division in a similar resort environment
* Ability to understand and resolve team members’ needs, complaints, and conflicts
* Scheduling and general administrative duties related to the Housekeeping division
* Knowledge of a housekeeping department, best practices & Housekeeping SOPs
* Good physical condition, as this position is physically demanding
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Team player and a self-starter, with the ability to effectively work independently as required
* Ability to take on work and projects and see them through to completion
* Professional in attitude and appearance
* Well organised with excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work within and promote an innovative and multi-tasked environment
* Must be flexible to work as business levels dictate
* Able to handle, use and care for various machinery such as carpet cleaners, vacuums, etc.
* Clean Driver's License
Apply here: https://manningpark.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=107APPLY NOW! • HOUSEKEEPING MANAGER • Manning Park Resort
Post Date: November 19, 2022 Deadline for Application: November 19, 2022
7500 Highway 3
Located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains, Manning Park offers accommodations, fine dining, and a range of outdoor activities from skiing, snow boarding, snow shoeing, and more in the winter, to hiking, biking, camping, swimming, and much more in the summer!
At Manning Park Resort, we like to attract employees with an interest in a healthy lifestyle and who are committed to providing a high quality resort experience. Most come for one season and end up staying for many more. Come and enjoy the Fresh Air Experience!!
Subsidized staff housing available for successful candidates