Business Name: Holiday Inn Express and Suits
Title: housekeeping supervisor
Terms of Employment: Permanent, full-time (30-40 hr/week)
Wage: $25.50 per hour
Benefit: Medical, Dental and Disability insurance
Language of work: English
The Holiday Inn Express and Suites is now hiring for a full time experienced housekeeping supervisor. This is a great opportunity to work in a three-diamond hotel in a friendly, team-oriented work environment. It is very important that the individual possesses a strong outgoing personality, with an ability to pay close attention to details. We are proud of our strong reputation of great customer service.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
• To guide, organize, develop and engage the entire Housekeeping team
• To ensure clean, superior guest rooms & public areas; efficient operation of the in-house laundry facilities.
• Recommend or arrange for additional services required such as painting, repair work, renovations or replacement of furnishings and equipment
• Acts as a steward of the departmental resources and assets, operating with effective controls, processes and procedures.
• Prepare work schedule and co-ordinate activities with those of other departments
• Prepare budget and receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs
• Contribute to the overall success of the hotel through strong business acumen, a passion for service excellence and a commitment to creating an exceptional employee experience.
• To ensure that all Health & Safety requirements are being met at all times.
• Provide a high standard of customer service by efficiently and accurately dealing with all guests.
• Upholds the core values of the Holiday Inn Express & Suites
• Completion of secondary school
• 2 years of experience of in a particular area of cleaning
• 2 years of experience as a Supervisor or Senior Associate
• First aid and CPR qualification are beneficial
• Excellent knowledge of commercial cleaning products, chemicals and solutions
• Friendly and professional with guests
• Ability to work independently for long periods of time yet still willing and able to be part of a team
• Physical requirements
o able to lift 10 lbs repeatedly throughout the day
o bend, stand, reach for extended periods of time, extensively throughout the day
o push cart weighing 50 lbs several times throughout the day
• Excellent customer service
Contact information/how to apply:
Email resume to: email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and specifically applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups – including Indigenous persons, vulnerable youth, newcomers, and persons with disabilities – who may contribute to the continued diversification of our organization.APPLY NOW! • HOUSEKEEPING SUPERVISOR • Holiday Inn Express and Suites Victoria-Colwood
Post Date: July 28, 2022
318 Wale Road
Welcome to Victoria's newest and most modern Holiday Inn Express and Suites Victoria-Colwood Hotel nestled in the growing Westshore Community of Victoria, B.C., Canada.
Guests of our hotel love our value added amenities such as complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour Fitness and Business Center access, secure equipment storage, free parking, complimentary bicycle rentals, and of course our Express Start Breakfast Buffet, served hot and complimentary each morning.
Business and Leisure travelers will benefit from the proximity of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hotel to a multitude of popular attractions, shopping and dining. Conveniently located near Victoria, in theWestshore, close to the Trans Canada Highway, and just a short 10 minute drive from downtown Victoria. Popular points of interest such asRoyal Colwood, Bear Mountain, Olympic View and Highland Pacific Golf Courses, West Shore Recreation Center, Hatley Castle, Fort Rodd Hill National Historic Park, Goldstream Provincial Park, andWestern Speedway. The Holiday Inn Express & Suites, Victoria-Colwood is the closest hotel to Royal Roads University, Greater Victoria General Hospital, View Royal Casino and just a short drive from the Esquimalt Naval Base and Victoria Shipyards .