Human Resources Administrator
· Start date: Immediate
· Location: Sidney, BC
· Contact: Cara Dickinson, Human Resources
Van Isle Marina is one of the largest full-service marinas in British Columbia. Family owned and operated since 1955, we are committed to providing excellence and value in every marina experience. Our services are designed to enhance the relaxation and fun of the boating lifestyle, and to leave customers free to enjoy cruising the coast.
Van Isle Marina employees are the company’s greatest asset. This position takes pride in contributing to engaged relationships and a positive company culture. The Human Resources Administrator is also responsible for providing administrative support to the manager for recruitment, on-boarding, uniforms, and other HR functions. Additionally, the administrator prioritizes Health & Safety in the workplace as the Joint Health & Safety Committee Secretary.
Join an engaged team of 30+ individuals committed to providing an exceptional guest experience.
· Rewarding position
· Fun and friendly waterfront office
· Above-average salary
· Employer-matched pension plan
· Extended health and dental package
· Personalized training and development
· Arrive to work on time
· Take pride in work quality, workspace organization, and personal appearance
· Follow through and report on day-to-day activities
· Participate in training and development
· Participate in the performance management process
· Provide administrative support: recruitment, on-boarding & off-boarding, and performance management
· Maintain uniform inventory
· Support Human Resource and Health & Safety themes and events
· Upkeep the Employee and Health & Safety Handbooks
· Joint Health & Safety Committee Secretary
Health & Safety
· Operate in accordance with legislation, regulations, and company policies
· Participate in safety exercises
· Respond appropriately to emergencies
The Marina purpose, values, and vision should be used as a tool to align decision making within the company. These statements also provide a clear direction of where we are going and how we get there, as individuals and as a company. The performance management process is directly related to this standard presented in the statements below.
Excellence and Value in every Marina Experience
The premier marina in the Pacific Northwest, founded on everlasting values, with a reputation for unparalleled personal service experiences.
Standards for Excellence and Value
Please email a cover letter and resume to Cara Dickinson at: email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR • Van Isle Marina
Post Date: June 20, 2022 Deadline for Application: August 31, 2022
2320 Harbour Rd
Van Isle Marina is one of the largest full-service marinas in the Pacific Northwest located in Sidney, British Columbia. Family owned and operated since 1955, we are committed to providing excellence and value in every marina experience. Our services are designed to enhance the relaxation and fun of our guests boating lifestyle and to leave them free to enjoy cruising the coast.