Manning Park Resort is seeking an Intermediate Accountant with a strong business and financial acumen to live and work on site at MPR. This person will report directly to MPR’s Accounting Manager and will take full responsibility for the Company’s general ledger. They will maintain the integrity of general accounts to provide accurate, timely, and relevant reporting of financial information.
* Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
* Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
* Data entry skills along with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software such as QuickBooks (required)
* Proficient knowledge and hands on experience with QuickBooks (required) and Receipt Bank (preferred)
* Advanced proficiency with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
* 2+ years in a progressive bookkeeping or accounting role
* Strong verbal/written communication skills; ability to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
* Flexibility to work a variety of days/times as, on the rare occasion, there may be some evenings or weekends required to meet the needs of the business
Apply on the MPR websiteAPPLY NOW! • INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTANT • Manning Park Resort
Post Date: January 19, 2023 Deadline for Application: February 15, 2023
7500 Highway 3
Located in the heart of the Cascade Mountains, Manning Park offers accommodations, fine dining, and a range of outdoor activities from skiing, snow boarding, snow shoeing, and more in the winter, to hiking, biking, camping, swimming, and much more in the summer!
At Manning Park Resort, we like to attract employees with an interest in a healthy lifestyle and who are committed to providing a high quality resort experience. Most come for one season and end up staying for many more. Come and enjoy the Fresh Air Experience!!
Subsidized staff housing available for successful candidates