Job Title: Juicer
Squish Juicery is a family-owned labour of love. Beginning in our very own kitchen as an interest, turned passion, turned business. We believe that cold-pressed juicing is for everyone and work hard to make our business inclusive and welcoming to all who walk through our door.
With the expansion of our new wholesale line and growth directive to open additional store fronts we are seeking an exceptional individual with a roll up your sleeves, pitch in where necessary, “let’s get-it-done attitude”, a passion for creating exceptional cold pressed juices.
This position is currently part time (with full time potential), requires schedule flexibility and early starts. Applicant must be available to work Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays within the hours of 6:00 am – 4:00pm.
Job Tasks, Duties, and Responsibilities
● Juice recipes according to Squish production schedule
● Bottling the juice including following proper labelling procedures
● Receive, inspect, and monitor produce for quality
● Follow and maintain daily production cleaning checklists
● Responsible to always follow Squish food safety plan and equipment operating plan while on shift
● FOODSAFE Level 1 is required
● Great time management skills with the ability to work under little supervision
● Ability to communicate effectively
● Ability to lift/move up to 60 lbs throughout the day
● Experience working in a commercial kitchen (an asset)
● Natural multi-tasker, and problem solver
● Reliable, responsible, dependable
● Ability to meet strict standards of quality and accuracy
Please send cover letter and resume attention to Simone Kumar (Store Manager) at email@example.comAPPLY NOW! • JUICER • Squish Juicery
Post Date: October 14, 2021
180B 2099 Lougheed Hwy
Squish Juicery is a family-owned labour of love, producing delicious cold-pressed juices, smoothies, and smoothie bowls right here in Port Coquitlam, BC.
Beginning in our own kitchen as a healthy option interest, turned passion, turned business. Squish’s unique focus on health and wellness from an inclusive standpoint, not a restrictive one, stemming from Jessica's 23-year battle with an eating disorder, has created a beautifully unique experience, delivering outstanding customer service to everyone who walks through our doors no matter where they are on their health journey. We truly believe that cold-pressed juicing is for everyone and work tirelessly to provide our clients with a range of products and flavour profiles that satisfy everyone from the hard-core juice connoisseur to the 2-year-old picky eater. Our inclusivity model has made our Port Coquitlam location a destination stop, with clients coming in from as far as Abbotsford to West Vancouver. We have created a safe haven for clients to visit that welcomes you with open arms and judgement free. We are real people, with real health struggles (both physical and mental health) and Squish continues to grow each month through an incredible community who relate to us and our healthy journey.