Tobiano Golf Course is looking for an ambitious hard-working individual who displays a passion for the culinary arts. We are in a fast-paced industry that requires you to think on your feet and problem solve daily. We require individuals with excellent communication and organizational skills.
Summary of responsibilities
Reporting to the Head Chef, expectations, responsibilities, and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
· Comply with all health and safety standards and practices as set forth by Work safe and Food safe BC.
· Work in a team atmosphere to accomplish the goals set forth by the organization.
· Regular communication with the Head Chef and Front of House servers to ensure effective and efficient quality of product and service.
· Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor with all staff and guests.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Daily Food prep as instructed by the Head Chef
· Assembling dishes according to the head Chefs recipes and specifications
· Maintaining the sanitization and cleanliness of the food preparation area
· Maintaining and keeping up with the organization and cleaning of dishes
· Reliable means of transportation
· Ability to work shifts – days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be able to lift and maneuver objects that weigh upwards of 30lbs.
· Minimum 2 years experience as a line cook
· Seasonal (April – October) and year-round, 24-40+ hours per week
· Flexible shifts (5 on 2 off or 4 on 3 off)
· Wage based on experience $18-$26 starting.
· Complimentary golf privileges (restrictions apply)
· Above average tip pool every 2 weeksAPPLY NOW! • KITCHEN STAFF FOR UPCOMING GOLF SEASON • Tobiano Golf
Post Date: March 9, 2023 Deadline for Application: April 30, 2023
38 Holloway Drive