Lift Operator – Summer 2023
You are an enthusiastic, integral member of our team, greeting guests as they arrive and ensuring the safe operation of the gondola and chairlift. You prioritize safety and teamwork, while maximizing guest and employee experience. You take pride in providing our guests the best vacation and recreation experience possible.
· Assist guests getting on lifts through friendly guidance and instruction.
· Assist with ticket validation and line management, direct guests appropriately, and assist with loading bikes and equipment.
· Perform inspection and documentation of pre-operational and operational checks.
· Ensure signs, ropes, gates and pylons are in place and maintained for guest and staff safety.
· Safely understand and execute all emergency procedures and safe/standard operating procedures.
· Comply with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program.
· Provide an orderly and pleasant environment for our guests by “Owning Your Zone” and undertaking general outdoor housekeeping duties.
· Demonstrate a commitment to exceeding guests’ expectations on a daily basis through work.
· Direct traffic and provide assistance to guests (special events, conditions, and building locations).
· Act as a “Resort Ambassador” to guests by being familiar with various resort products and services.
· Work extended, flexible shifts, including weekends, nights and in extreme weather conditions on resort.
· A staff season’s pass to the resort to enjoy downhill biking, hiking, and more.
· Discounts on food, retail, golf, and hotels.
· A competitive wage with seasonal accident insurance.
· Staff events – meet great people who share a passion for the mountain lifestyle!
· Have previous experience in a customer service role.
· Have previous experience in an outdoor role.
· Are team oriented and able to work cooperatively and effectively with diverse personalities.
· Have a passion and enthusiasm for mountain culture, and the resort environment.
· Have a mechanical aptitude or familiarity with chairlifts or similar equipment - an asset.
· Must be physically able to stand and turn, lift up to 30 pounds, and assist adults and children on and off chairlift and/or assist guests with loading equipment (bikes).
Interested? Please apply with your resume.
We regret that only those applicants eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship may be considered for seasonal roles.APPLY NOW! • LIFT OPERATOR • Kicking Horse Mountain Resort
Post Date: March 13, 2023
PO Box 839, 1500 Kicking Horse Trail
Kicking Horse Mountain Resort is a four season destination resort located only 15 kms outside of beautiful Golden, BC.