To apply for this job at Bells & Whistles, download the free mPloy App (iOS or Android) either directly from the Apple Store or Google Play or click on the link to go to the mPloy website.
Bells & Whistles Dunbar is looking for a Senior Server/General Manager to join our team.
Do you constantly strive for excellence and love to have fun? Are you keen to become a major part of an amazing group? We’re looking for people who are well spoken, energetic, comfortable with working in a high-volume establishment and have a strong work ethic.
Why join the team at Bells and Whistles?
– Competitive industry wage
– Full medical benefits
– Discounts at Bells and Whistles and our sister restaurants (Bells and Whistles Fraser, Bufala Kerrisdale, Bufala Edgemont, Lucky Taco, and The Diamond).
Bells and Whistles is owned by Gooseneck Hospitality. Gooseneck Hospitality is expanding in all areas of dining throughout the greater Vancouver area. Working within Gooseneck Hospitality offers room for career growth with an expanding company.
Download the mPloy App and please include a resume with two references whose confidentiality will be upheld upon request.
We're hoping you can join our team if:
- You lead by example, are responsible, personable, and organized.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, love the challenge of solving problems, and excel at multi-tasking with a smile on your face.
- You have a passion for good food, good beer, and good times.
- You have a knack for remembering names and faces and an uncanny ability to build rapport with regular guests and clientele.
- You hold yourself to a high standard of professionalism and attention to detail.
Post Date: April 12, 2021 Deadline for Application: March 31, 2021
mPloy is redefining the way workers in the food & beverage industry find employment. We match quality, experienced candidates with job opportunities that fit your defined skills, experience and personality. Simply set up your profile once on mPloy and apply for the jobs that interest you.
We'll notify you if you are selected for an Advanced Interview. Then get ready for work!