The Onboarding Coordinator is a crucial member of the HR team, reporting to the Employee Experience Manager, HR. This role works closely with the HR and Internal Communications Coordinators. This role has primary responsibilities for developing and delivering all aspects of our onboarding, ongoing employee-wide training, and orientation for new hires, both seasonal and permanent, as they transition to Sun Peaks Resort and the Sun Peaks Grand Hotel and creating that great first impression. In addition, the Onboarding Coordinator is primarily responsible for oversight and managing our staff uniform program and our employee-exclusive online store for logo wear.
This role would be well suited to an individual who brings a strong program management background, a creative flair, a welcoming attitude, an outgoing personality and is comfortable presenting to large groups and working across multiple departments. A familiarity and comfort with online tools such as learning management or content management systems and presentation software is an asset. While the role has vital goals and deliverables, the desire to bring personality to the role is equally important and helps shape and inform the new employee experience. Given our unique environment, this role brings with it the opportunity to be part of a closely knit team located in Canada’s second largest ski area in British Columbia and take advantage of the beautiful year-round mountain playground available in the resort. If this sounds like the ideal work environment, fill out an application to work, live and play where you belong.
A sneak peek into some of the perks and benefits our Full-Time employees enjoy:
· Full access Winter/Summer Season Lift, Trail, and Golf passes
· 3 weeks of paid vacation
· Dining discounts within our hotel & resort outlets
· Benefits plan and additional wellness components, including Health Spending Account and EFAP
· Eligibility for our ‘Pay for Performance’ incentive bonus program (after the qualifying period), awarded to our top performers
· Participation in the RRSP and matching DPSP programs
· Retail discounts in Resort owned outlets
· Reciprocal programs with partnering hotels
· Friends and family hotel rates
· Continued professional growth and development opportunities
Post Date: July 15, 2022 Deadline for Application: August 19, 2022
1280 Alpine Road
Sun Peaks Resort has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments.