This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to learn under a team of very
talented chefs. You will work closely with all members of our kitchen team under the
direction of our Head Chef, Greg Fuchs.
Schedule is 5 days on, 2 days off – average of 10-12 hours per day
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Assist with breakfast preparation and service
• Early morning mountain lunch assembly and packing
• Daily prep of next days lunch as per chefs directions – slicing meats, cheese, spread
• Baking cookies and squares for mountain lunches
• Wash, dry and put away dishes
• Organize and maintain tidiness of food preparation and storage areas
• Assist chef’s in dinner preparation
1+ year of kitchen experience preferred. Previous experience in a remote lodge setting is an asset.
Daily wage based on experience + gratuities. Room & board included.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line.APPLY NOW! • PREP CHEF • Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing
Post Date: September 12, 2022
Crescent Spur Heli-Skiing is a small family owned and operated heli-ski company entering our 27th season in operation. We are located in the small community of Crescent Spur, nestled between the Rocky and Cariboo Mountains in Northern BC., 160 km from Prince George. We host a maximum of 20 guests per week from all over the world.