Terra Breads is a Vancouver owned and operated, award-winning Bakery/Café. Our dedicated team produce and sell artisan baking and fresh café products through our four Bakery/Cafes in Vancouver, and in grocery and specialty food stores.
We are looking for someone to join our Bakery Production team full time at our production facility. You will be responsible for sourdough production according to standards while practicing SQF HACCP, Food Safe and Work Safe policies and procedures.
Shifts are from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm, Tuesday – Saturday.
THE RIGHT FIT:
• You can work in an efficient and organized manner, with minimal supervision as well as within a team environment
• You are physically able to:
• Stand and perform tasks for up to 5 hours at a time
• Lift up to 20 kg to shoulder height
• Adheres to all company regulations and policies
• Experience in a production environment is an asset
• FoodSafe certification is a plus
• Good English communication skills
• Competitive benefits are available after a 3 month probation period
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Production Team Member” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for your interest, however only candidates being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Post Date: June 17, 2022
#107 - 35 West 5th Avenue
Terra Breads is an award winning artisan bakery in three Vancouver locations. We use high quality ingredients with attention to nutritional values. Customers, staff, suppliers and neighbours are treated with respect. Terra Bread donates its leftover bread and bakegoods to community charities.