Do you love skiing or snowboarding? Are you a people person who can strike up a conversation with just about anyone? We are looking to hire Retail Associates for the upcoming winter season. The retail associate helps customers while they shop, answers questions, and assists in daily store operations. In this role, you serve as a representative of the retail brand and play an important role in the store’s overall success. If this sounds like the ideal work environment, fill out an application to work, live and play where you belong.
· Minimum 18 years of age
· Professional, fun, and friendly personality, with the ability to build enthusiasm with guests under pressure and in routine situations
· Neat, tidy, and well organized with the ability to multi-task
· Experience and a good understanding of a POS system
· Experience with repair, adjustment and maintenance of skis and snowboards
· Hard-working, efficient staff member who pays close attention to guest safety
· Enjoy the mountains and outdoors
· Well-presented and a team player
A sneak peek into some of the perks and benefits our Seasonal employees enjoy:
· Full access Winter/Summer Season Lift, Trail and Golf passes
· Dining discounts within our hotel & resort outlets
· Retail discounts in Resort owned outlets
· Reciprocal programs with partnering hotels
· Friends and family hotel rates
· Continued professional growth and development opportunities
This role is eligible for an incentive for successful applicants to receive $1 per hour worked based on completion of a full winter season contract. Conditions apply to this incentive and will be discussed in detail with successful applicants during the interview and at the job offer stage.
Post Date: July 22, 2022
1280 Alpine Road
Sun Peaks Resort has proven to be one of the highest levels of customer service providers within the ski industry. We can promise you a memorable and gainful working experience within our high volume and challenging work environments.