Civic Hotel, Autograph Collection, is a bold landmark that merges BC’s artistry, culture and flavours with the spirit of entrepreneurial discovery — an independent, boutique hotel located in the heart of Surrey City and next to Surrey Central SkyTrain Station
Civic Hotel proudly stands at the intersection of now and next, the great city center’s icon.
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the Room Attendant will be responsible for the cleaning of the hotel guest rooms.
1. Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
2. Handles guest requests in a timely and professional manner, ensuring guest needs are met.
3. Remove trash, dirty linen and terry.
4. Clean bathroom and bedroom.
5. Replace guest amenities and supplies in room. Replace linen and terry.
6. Check that all electrical items are in working order. Reporting any damages or items not working.
7. Wipe all surfaces. Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
8. Clean and buff all glass and mirror surfaces.
9. Vacuum carpets and clean all tile floors.
10. Performs all assigned duties and tasks in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
11. Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
12. Ensures that all irregularities, potential and real hazards are identified and reported immediately.
13. Reports for duty punctually wearing complete uniform at all times.
14. Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
Civic Hotel offers a variety of benefits, including competitive wages, employee discounts, training & development, career advancement opportunities and more!
Education and Experience
A minimum of 1 year Room Attendant experience in a boutique or luxury hotel.
Skills and Abilities
* Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* An eye for detail and a personal standard of perfection
* Ability to stand for long periods of time with continually having to bend and lift.
* Energetic, highly motivated and willing to learn to develop new skills.
* Must be able to work alone or in a group and have a flexible schedule
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=6ae0af6e78a3d1ca0eb055e9cc71aa23APPLY NOW! • ROOM ATTENDANT (CASUAL) – CIVIC HOTEL – DF207 • Civic Hotel
Post Date: September 21, 2022 Deadline for Application: October 21, 2022
13475 Central Avenue
Civic Hotel proudly stands at the intersection of now and next, the icon of Surrey City Centre.
Civic Hotel opens in Surrey City Centre early 2018. Charmingly social and authentically local, the Civic brilliantly embodies the city’s vision for a sophisticated, welcoming social and business hub.
The Civic delivers a striking message upon arrival – this hotel is comfortable on the cutting edge.
Effortlessly inviting, the mood spills out – to modern rooms, richly comfortable and well-considered, to service rooted in Surrey’s storied history, to the Plaza with its anything’s possible purview and lively local art.
With 144 boutique guest rooms, state-of-the-art conference and meeting space, and varied amenities, this Marriott Autograph Collection hotel is refreshingly cosmopolitan and classy.
The Civic welcomes business within a climate of collaboration; a diverse mosaic of locals and visitors gather to define innovation. Civic is social.
On SkyTrain, and on the Plaza, Civic Hotel is an iconic centrepiece that forms the hub of this growing, interconnected metropolis.