Civic Hotel, Autograph Collection, is a bold landmark that merges BC’s artistry, culture and flavours with the spirit of entrepreneurial discovery — an independent, boutique hotel located in the heart of Surrey City and next to Surrey Central SkyTrain Station.
Civic Hotel proudly stands at the intersection of now and next, the great city center’s icon.
Why Join Our Team?
Civic Hotel offers our team members a variety of benefits, including competitive wages, generous hotel and food discounts at thousands of Marriott global properties, and the ability to advance your career through training and development opportunities! As a part of Century Group, career growth opportunities are available within other areas of hospitality and expand across a diverse group of companies and corporate divisions. Apply now to discover your next career move!
Reporting to the Executive Housekeeper, the Room Attendant will be responsible for the cleaning of the hotel guest rooms.
1. Enter guest rooms following procedures for gaining access and ensuring vacancy before entering.
2. Handles guest requests in a timely and professional manner, ensuring guest needs are met.
3. Remove trash, dirty linen and terry.
4. Clean bathroom and bedroom.
5. Replace guest amenities and supplies in room. Replace linen and terry.
6. Check that all electrical items are in working order. Reporting any damages or items not working.
7. Wipe all surfaces. Dust, polish and remove marks from walls and furnishings.
8. Clean and buff all glass and mirror surfaces.
9. Vacuum carpets and clean all tile floors.
10. Performs all assigned duties and tasks in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
11. Understands and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health & Safety.
12. Ensures that all irregularities, potential and real hazards are identified and reported immediately.
13. Reports for duty punctually wearing complete uniform at all times.
14. Performs any other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience
A minimum of 1 year Room Attendant experience in a boutique or luxury hotel.
Skills and Abilities
* Highly organized with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
* An eye for detail and a personal standard of perfection
* Ability to stand for long periods of time with continually having to bend and lift.
* Energetic, highly motivated and willing to learn to develop new skills.
* Must be able to work alone or in a group and have a flexible schedule
Post Date: November 14, 2022 Deadline for Application: November 28, 2022
1665 56th Street
Century Group owns and operates the Coast Tsawwassen Inn and Browns Socialhouse both located in Tsawwassen. As well as the Civic Hotel, and Dominion Bar + Kitchen located in Surrey.