The Hotel Grand Pacific is an independent luxury hotel located in Victoria’s inner harbour. As one of the largest hotels in the city we are excited for the re-opening of the Province and are currently looking to fill a supervisory position in our Housekeeping Department, the Heart of the Hotel.
Description of Duties:
· Checking guest room cleanliness and assisting in the direction of workload
· Ensuring that the finished guest room product meets or exceeds accepted standards
· To open or close the housekeeping office in the absence of the Assistant or Executive Housekeeper
· Monitors the performance level of Room Attendants, Night Cleaners and Housepersons.
· Assist with payroll & schedule when needed
· To ensure Room Attendants complete their room assignment on time.
· Responsible for Lost & Found administration, security and control
· Must have previous Housekeeping experience in a luxury property
· Must possess excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Must be able to provide constructive feedback, have superior coaching skills and the ability to prioritize and direct the work of others
· Previous supervisory experience is an asset
· A proven ablity to work well independantly is required
· Working knowledge of Opera PMS is preferred
· College degree in Hospitality Management an asset
Please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Only those candidates with valid work authorization will be considered.APPLY NOW! • ROOM CHECKER • Hotel Grand Pacific
Post Date: October 12, 2021 Deadline for Application: November 2, 2021
463 Belleville St
The Hotel Grand Pacific is a modern building with an enviable address on Victoria's Inner Harbour. Named as one of the Top City Hotels in Canada in Travel + Leisure's Worlds Best Awards 2014, we have a reputation for superb service, fueled by hand-picked professionals. The website will tell you a lot more; join us for a virtual tour at www.hotelgrandpacific.com