Wells Gray Tours has been in business since 1972 under the direction of Roland Neave, owner and founder. Our company started small by running bus tours
into Wells Gray Park from Kamloops as a summer project while Roland attended University. This passion he developed has now grown Wells Gray Tours into the largest tour operator in the Okanagan, taking our faithful clients around the world again and again.
Come join our “family” and see why Wells Gray Tours earned TOTA’s “Employer of the Year” award in 2012.
We are looking for a person who exhibits the following Attributes:
Sales & Reservations Key Duties:
Knowledge & Skills:
• Proficient Microsoft 365 and its apps including Outlook, Word, Excel, and SharePoint/OneDrive
• Fast typing speed with high accuracy (60 WMP+)
• Strong internet navigational skills
• Ability to provide excellence in customer service with patience, cheerfulness and accuracy of information and with desire to exceed client expectations
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong multi-tasking abilities
• Interest in travel industry and packaged travel
• Strong understanding of geography and points of interest locally and world-wide.
• Ability to easily build rapport with clients
Qualified candidates should submit their cover letter and resume by email by clicking on the Apply Now button below. No phone calls, please. We thank all candidates for their interest in applying, however, only those that meet the criteria and are selected for an interview will be contacted.APPLY NOW! • SALES & RESERVATION AGENT – PENTICTON • Wells Gray Tours Ltd.
Post Date: January 25, 2023 Deadline for Application: February 24, 2023
250 Lansdowne Street
Wells Gray Tours is a retail packaged group tour operator, with five offices serving customers at its head office in Kamloops plus Vernon, Kelowna, Penticton and Victoria. We sell retail tours (80% of business), plan pre-formed group departures, and provide receptive services to inbound tour operators. We have been in business since 1972 under the same ownership.